The DIXF service is unavailable. Please contact the system administrator in AX 2012 R3


When I upload some files in AX 2012 R3 I got a new problem after I made research finally I come up with the solution.
To explore this to public I share this input to all now, if you have anyone got this type of issues follow with this below method..!



Problem:
Due to mismatching on the configuration or unavailable on the DIMF servers in the server

Error:
The DIXF service is unavailable. Please contact the system administrator.
For additional warnings or errors, please check the log

Solution:
Method 1: Need to DIMF start/restart the services in the server
Method 2: Need to check the Validate the service account access to directory Data import export framework >> Setup >> Data import / export framework parameters
     
If not create the individual folder in the same system where DIMF (Data import/export services) then map the directory on the shared working directory field.


19 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed about the info you provide in your articles. I must say am highly overwhelmed by your whole story. It’s not easy to get such quality information online nowadays. I look forward to staying here for a long time.

    BBA Time Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post will assist the internet people for building up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

    GGTU BCom 2nd Year Result | Jnvu BCom 2nd Year Result | kumaun university 2nd year result.

    ReplyDelete