Popup alert or email alert is not working in AX 2012

If you are not receive any popup alert or email message follow the below method

you are not receiving the mail alerts then go to system administration > Periodic > E-mail processing > E-mail broadcast select the user mode and click OK button.


Popup alert or email alert is not working in AX 2012

Still if you are not getting any message go to AOT, Forms > Tutorial_EventProcessor
Open the form and click start button.

Popup alert or email alert is not working in AX 2012


Now you can receive the alert message automatically.



3 comments:

  1. HI I click on the start button and it is taking long time but after it finishes it gave me error make sure that the user have access to Dynamics AX
    I am system admin and logged into the AOS server so not sure why I got this error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with the User roles for System Administrator. Enable all the rights over there..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have enabled "E-mail broadcasting" too, but still not receiving alerts or mails. Only with Tutorial form I receive, but that won't be accessible for user.

    ReplyDelete